How to Sleep Better and Fight Aging
- Take off your sunglasses in the morning and let a little sun hit your face.
- Try to take your work breaks outside and get yourself exposed to some sunlight in the morning. If you can, get up early and exercise outdoors when the sun’s up but is not yet too hot.
- Let the light in! Open up curtains and blinds at your workplace.
- At night, turn off your TV and computer. The lights from a backlit screen (yes, this includes your iPad) suppresses melatonin production. Listen to some soft music instead. If you feel like reading a book, read it using a light source that does not directly blare at your face – try a bedside lamp.
- Sleeping time means lights out.